- Divorce, Annulment, Legal Separation
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Child and Spousal Support
- Legal Decision Making (Custody)
- Parenting Time (Visitation)
- Adoptions/Termination of Parental Rights
- Wills, Living Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Testamentary Trusts
I use several different methods for legal matters as needed, such as:
- Courtroom Litigation
- Attorney Coaching
- Document Preparation
To schedule an appointment, contact Denise Riden at 480-656-9765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice: The information provided in this website is meant only as general information, may not apply to your case specifically and is not meant to be relied upon for the purpose of taking legal action. Providing this information does not establish an attorney-client relationship. To create such a relationship, both the attorney and potential client must first sign a written fee agreement. You should contact the attorney in person for further and specific information.
This website is an advertisement for legal services.
Last updated on February 7, 2017.