The Law Offices of Denise Riden focuses on matters that involve children, parents, spouses, domestic partners, significant others, seniors and more. This includes:
- Divorce, Annulment, Legal Separation
- Child and Spousal Support
- Legal Decision Making (Custody)
- Parenting Time (Visitation)
- Adoptions/Termination of Parental Rights
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Wills, Living Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Testamentary Trusts
- Orders of Protection
Notice: The information provided in this website is meant only as general information, may not apply to your case specifically and is not meant to be relied upon for the purpose of taking legal action. Providing this information does not establish an attorney-client relationship. To create such a relationship, both the attorney and potential client must first sign a written fee agreement. You should contact the attorney in person for further and specific information.
This website is an advertisement for legal services.
Last updated on April 27, 2017.